International Symposium on Computing and Networking (CANDAR)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
CANDAR 2019 will serve as a platform for exchanging the most recent experiences and finding ranging from theoretical research to practical system development in all aspects of computing and networking including parallel and distributed systems, architectures, algorithms, and applications. In addition to technical sessions consisting of contributed papers, the symposium will include invited presentations, tutorials, poster sessions, and workshops. Organizers believe that participants will get new ideas and insight into computing and networking.
- Track1: Algorithms and Applications
- Track 2: Architecture and Computer System
- Track 3: Networking and Grid
- Track 4: Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering
- Track 5: Information and Communication Security