IEEE International Workshop on Secure and Cloud Connected Health (CCH)
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
This workshop invite authors to submit unpublished research work related to the latest challenges, solutions, technologies, and techniques pertaining to connected health within the cloud datacenter and to the efficient and efficient cloud solution and hosting of the different emerging applications and services in health domain such as pervasive, health, mobile health, electronic health records, BigData health applications, health networking, and health connectivity within cloud systems.
The workshop will bring together researchers from industry, academia, and government in order to present the state of the art in the emerging area of the use of cloud systems in connected health infrastructure and applications.
Topics of the track consist of all aspects related to cloud-connected health. They include but are not limited to:
- Blockchain applications in connected health.
- Smart contracts for connected health.
- Fault tolerance in Connected health.
- Privacy in Connected health.
- Safety and security of medical devices.
- Safety issues in Connected health.
- Connected health integration with the cloud.
- Virtual private cloud in eHealth.
- Cloud services for connected health.
- Health as a service (HaaS).· Privacy issues in cloud-based connected health.
- Security access policies in cloud-based connected health.
- Testing and validation of cloud-based connected health technologies.
- Cloud-based health resources management.
- Health monitoring using the cloud.
- Health data processing in the cloud.
- The middleware of mobile applications.
- The architecture of Cloud computing and BigData applications for Healthcare.
- Adaptation of Cloud computing Healthcare.
- Prediction systems in connected health.
- Smart cities and connected health.
- Big data in Cloud computing Healthcare.
- Surveys and state of the art reports in the area.