CDAO Executive SummitFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The CDAO Executive Summit is an invitation-only gathering of C-Suite Executives and Senior Decision Makers from Fortune 1000 and leading enterprise organizations. This intimate event creates new business relationships and opportunities to benchmark with true peers while focusing on key business challenges.
The summit will provide a specialized, strategically-built experience featuring on and off-site networking opportunities, unparalleled speaking sessions, and customized face-to-face business meetings.
The event believes in creating a collaborative, memorable, and effective experience focused on continuous improvement for Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, and other top executives in data, analytics, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, IT and data governance.
Topics will include:
- Leveraging Data to Give Your Company a Competitive Edge
- Transition Your Organization into a Data-Driven Culture
- Leveraging AI to Help to Ensure that Data is a Source of Value for the Organization
- Overcome Data and Analytics Complexity and Ambiguity to Drive Business Value
- Building a Successful Data Governance Strategy
- Creating an Analytically Driven Organization: Implementing an Advanced Analytics Program
- Developing Innovative and Creative Strategies to Attract, Develop and Retain Data and Analytics Talent
- Ensuring the Ethical Collection and Use of Data & Analytics
- Implementing Predictive Analytics to Forecast Revenue and Improve Marketing Campaigns
- Personalizing the Customer Experience to Yield a Higher ROI