January 22, 2019 - January 23, 2019
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
The CIO Ireland Dialogue brings together 60 industry leading CIOs, CDOs, Directors of IT and Transformation from across Ireland, offering exclusive networking and benchmarking opportunities with both your peers, and industry experts.
Researched with your peers, the programme delivers interactive case studies, workshops and one-to-one meetings allowing you to head back to the office with actionable insights to not only develop your strategy, but put it into practice.
Key topics include:
- The evolution of the IT function as a business accelerator and the implications of IT/business alignment
- Change management and the broader digital transformation roadmap
- Bridging the skills gap
- Leveraging digital platform for better customer experience/engagement
- Cloud adoption
- Big data, analytics and actionable insight
- Agile methodologies
- Mobile and the Internet of Things