CISO 360 CongressFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Connecting minds, building bridges in cybersecurity
From 19-21 June 2019, CISO leaders from around the world will unite to benchmark progress and challenges on cybersecurity priorities in the wonderful city of Rome for the 3rd Annual CISO 360 Congress. This event follows successes held in Lisbon and Barcelona.
The programme is designed to enhance interaction and facilitate discussion around the key challenges and critical topics confronting CISOs and leaders in technology and business. This is critical benchmarking on the emerging opportunities and risk horizon, role expectations and business technologies within the years to come.
- 5 action-packed days, attendees will be presented with a range of keynote addresses, topical debates, practical use corporate case studies, deep-dive industry focuses, think tanks on emerging priority areas, accumulating in the CISO 360 Roundtable.
- 45+ speakers from around the world, specifically chosen for the differences they will bring to the table, with a brief to offer deep insights into what good security looks like, what is the new expectation.
- 360 perspective for CISOs – a journey beyond the security realm to give exposure to non-security leaders, innovators and c-suite!
Five main themes for Rome 2019 – Connecting minds, building bridges in cybersecurity
CISOs today are uniquely positioned to ensure that security is embedded as technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, IoT, data analytics and hyper-convergence offer new ways for doing business. The mission is clear: transformation and steerage of the enterprise into the next era of digital business. To advance, building bridges in the cybersecurity field is more important than ever – new partnerships and connections are vital – internally, within supply chains and with customers.
- Threats and opportunities in a VUCA world – cyber defence, privacy and trade offs
- Digital strategy and innovation – CISO and CIO as enablers of business innovation – AI/ML; Cloud; Data Analytics; IoT/Mobile; Leverage opportunities in cybersecurity; Security by design; Biometrics; Blockchain and data science
- Supply chain, operational resilience and security – risk and governance, the supply chain in crisis
- Financial crime and eCommerce – prevention vs remediation (predict, prevent, detect, respond); building intelligence and offensive security programmes
- Privacy and data explosion – the ‘new oil’ – identities, culture and trust