International Conference on Security and its Applications (CNSA)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
12th International Conference on Security and its Applications (CNSA) will focus on all practical and technical aspects of security and its applications for wired and wireless networks. The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia to focus on understanding Modern security threats and countermeasures and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are invited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Security & its applications.
Topics of Interest
- Network and Wireless Network Security
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
- Peer-to-Peer Network Security
- Database and System Security
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Internet Security & Applications Security & Network Management
- E-mail Security, Spam, Phishing, E-mail fraud
- Virus, Worms, Trojan Protection
- Security threats & Countermeasures (DDoS, MiM, Session Hijacking, Replay attack, etc.)
- Ubiquitous Computing Security
- Web 2.0 security
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Performance Evaluations of Protocols & Security Application