InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Consensus is the yearly gathering of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology world. Since 2015, Consensus has attracted every major company, founder, developer, and investor in the cryptocurrency and blockchain world to engage in an annual discussion about the future of the industry. Consensus is organized to be a big tent for the industry: it convenes industry attendees ranging from enterprise consortia to cypherpunks. This convening power breaks down the barriers that separate companies in the industry and allows everyone working on the technology to spend three days learning from their peers.
Consensus will feature three days of demos, networking and professional discussions regarding the most important technical innovations, commercial developments, and public policy issues. It will also feature more than 250 speakers, 200 sponsors and 10,000 participants who are building the foundations of the blockchain and digital currency ecosystem.
Reasons on why you should attend the conference:
- EXCEPTIONAL NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Consensus is the one global conference and expo that brings entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, traders, developers, academics, students and the curious together under one roof to explore, collaborate and debate the future of blockchain and crypto.
- THOUGHT-PROVOKING INSIGHTS
- Featuring the most sought after industry leaders, innovators and analysts, our 2018 speaker lineup tapped enterprise blockchain, crypto startups, policymakers, and cross-industry pioneers. Experience it for yourself and review the various topics that supported our extensive agenda.
- BUSINESS EXPANSION
- Regardless of your line of business, Consensus hosts a wide range of industry leaders who are shaping the future and advancing the reach of blockchain and crypto. Explore the various ways to get involved and increase your exposure exponentially.