Copenhagen Cybercrime ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The 7th Copenhagen Cybercrime Conference will be held on May 29, 2019, and will focus on sharing knowledge rather than sales pitches.
Attending this conference will enable participants to learn about cyber security’s most important current issues, meet and network with international and regional cybersecurity practitioners and focus on original ideas drawn from real-world situations.
Below are the keynote speakers for this years’ conference:
- Cristina A. Gulisano, Danish Data Protection Agency
- Chris Parker, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Dimple Ahluwalia, IBM
- Jan Kaastrup, CSIS Security Group
- Jayson E. Street, SphereNY
- Philip Mills, Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT), Queen’s University Belfast
- Rik Ferguson, Trend Micro