Cyber Security ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
As organisations are ever-more reliant on digital, the reality is that businesses are more likely to be the victim of a cyber-attack.
To defend against this and the increasing sophistication of online threats, Westminster Insight’s Cyber Security Conference will explore risk awareness and the necessary training to combat the risk of attack.
• John Lyons, Chairman and Founder, International Cyber Security Protection Alliance
• Mike Hulett, Head of Operations, National Cyber Crime Unit, NCA
• Nigel Hickson, VP UN and IGO Engagement, ICANN, Geneva
• Dan Patefield, Programme Manager for Defence and Cyber, techUK
• Ria Thomas, Global Co-Lead for Cybersecurity, Brunswick Group
• Ian Castle, Chief Technology Officer, ECSC Group plc
• John Dyer, Account Director, Darktrace
• Understand and mitigate against the latest cyber threats
• Develop cyber skills and the future UK cyber security workforce
• Build business resilience through preparation, risk detection and penetration testing
• Learn about regulation, enforcement and what to do when there has been a breach
• Hear best practice in dealing with the aftermath of a cyber attack, understanding the pros and cons of insurance against cyber attacks
Wednesday 4th December 2019
09:20 – 15:30