Cyber Security for Industrial Control SystemsFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Bring your knowledge right up-to-date at one of the most popular cybersecurity events for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) experts.
Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems is designed to discuss the key cybersecurity issues identified by people working in industrial control and SCADA Systems. Join top industry professionals on February 7 – 8, 2019 in order to gain key information on the most recent best practice standards and guidance, get updates on the recent UK government regulations and recommendations, learn how to identify and respond to cyber attacks and learn more about cybercriminals.
Below are the keynote speakers for this event:
- Robert Hannigan, Former Director General, GCHQ
- Air Vice-Marshal Chris Moore, Director Service Operations, ISS, JFC, UK
- Air Commodore John “JW” Wariner, RAF CIO, Royal Air Force
- Group Captain Ian Chesworth, Dep Head Cyber, JFC C4ISR, MOD, UK
- David Ferbrache, Cyber CTO, KPMG, UK
- Alex Tarter, Chief Cyber Consultant & CTO, Thales UK
- Paul Theron, Professor of Cyber-Secure Engineering Systems and Processes, Cranfield University