InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
CyberCrimeCon is an international event that focuses on the future of cyber threats and provides insights into the best practices for proactive incident response and intelligence-driven attack prevention. The conference will feature speakers from across the world.
November 29th, Conference Day
- Know your adversary: Real case overviews from forensic investigations
- Cybercriminals get nabbed – from first theft to arrest
- Advanced threat actor review – TTP modification in 2019
- Recent state-sponsored attacks on the industrial sector
- Threat Hunting best practices experience sharing
- Hunting trip: Technology to apply for proactive defense
- Recent threat research in the MITRE ATT&СK framework
- Cybersecurity fusion: Technologies & investigation practices
- How to detect social engineering attacks in the era of digital trust
- Real-life cases of improving threat hunting capabilities