Cybersec & Datasec Week Middle EastFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
With the continuous increase of cybercrime happening in the Middle East, organizations are facing difficulties in securing their data and prevent from an important information breach. The 8th Annual Cyber Security and Data Security Forum will focus on how to detect and prevent cyber threats and how to recover from it if your organization is attacked without affecting the ongoing business operations.
In summary, below are the reasons why you should attend this event
- LEARN how to create an effective cloud-based strategy to fight cyberattacks.
- DISCOVER how to protect critical infrastructure against ICT threats
- UNDERSTAND about AI-based, self-learning security systems as a cyber defense mechanism in the future
- REVIEW of cybercrime as an escalating threat to the economies of the GCC and to their plans for digital transformation
- MASTER the pragmatic economically driven cyber risk management