Idaho Cybersecurity Interdependencies SeriesFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
For this year’s Idaho Cybersecurity Interdependencies Summit, join more than 300 cybersecurity experts, policymakers, private and public sectors. This series will be the fifth in a multi-year initiative. The Idaho Office of Emergency Management and the Pacific NorthWest Economic Region’s Center for Regional Disaster Resilience are collaborating to develop public/private sector partnerships for resilience in the state of Idaho. The series has expanded cybersecurity capabilities of small business, government, and large industry throughout the state of Idaho. The 2019 Summit will enhance the cybersecurity resilience through cooperation between all stakeholders.
- Idaho Governor Brad Little
- Matthew Travis, Deputy Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Brad Richy, Director of the Idaho Office of Emergency Management
- LTC Jeff Weak, Ret., Administrator, Idaho Office of Information Technology Services
- Michael Boyle, Strategic Planning Director, Westin Building Exchange
- Mike Hamilton, The CISO, CI Security
- Ron Watters, Cybersecurity Advisor of Region X, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Dean Iacovelli, Cloud Computing Protection, Microsoft
- Wayne Austad, Director of CYBERCORE Integration Center, Idaho National Laboratory
- Lindsey Hearst, Print Security Advisor, HP
- Doug DePeppe, Board President, Cyber Resilience Institute, Colorado