Cybersecurity on the Plant Floor
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
SAM Analytic Solutions, in collaboration with Siemens, is hosting their first ever Cybersecurity on the Plant Floor workshop on March 6th 2019 in Raleigh NC, USA, from 9.30 AM to 3.00 PM.
We don’t like when you get hacked – if you don’t either, this event is for you!
Come learn about Information Technology (IT) and Operation Technology (OT) Convergence, Risk Assessments and Cyberthreat Mitigation Strategies on the Plant Floor.
The convergence of OT/IT, while necessary to leverage new tools and techniques needed to improve OEE and other KPIs, also opens OT/IT networks to new generations of cyberthreats.
Join us to learn more about threat vectors, propagation pathways and definitive approaches to securing your infrastructure against these attacks.
Our key speakers are professionals and academics who will be sharing their expertise and imparting their know-how for attendees to acquire an in-depth knowledge pertaining to cyberthreat mitigation on the Plant Floor.
Come Learn About:
- Keeping your Plant Floor secure from Cyberthreats
- Information and Operation Technology Convergence
- Bridging the gap between IT & OT efficiently
- Keeping your Plant Floor Secure from Cyberthreats: Identification & Prevention
- Improving your OEE and other KPIs while minimizing threat-vector propagation pathways
- NIST/ISA Standards & Mitigation Approaches
- Hardware & Software Solutions
Help and guidance to deploy models, policies and frameworks to conduct risk analysis, risk management and mitigation will be provided by industry experts.