Cybersecurity, Privacy & Trust: A Media Perspective
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
As cyberattacks escalate and public awareness around data privacy and security risks increases, companies are grappling with how to comply with regulations and restore consumer trust.
A panel of leading media experts will tackle the industry’s most pressing challenges including:
- Rethinking how private information is collected, used, stored and – in some cases – sold
- Why cybercriminals are finding it easier than ever to target us
- Consumer backlash and responsibility for opting out of sharing private data and personal security measures
- The role of cybersecurity vendors as organizations are mandated to deliver data privacy and protection
- How will GDPR imposing fines, the California Consumer Privacy Act and proposed regulations impact how digital advertisers and tech companies use consumer data