May 12, 2019 - May 14, 2019
Bath, United Kingdom
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
Expectations are high for digital transformation as it gains traction across various industries. Business leaders hope that the use of data and analytics will help them build a culture where information is proactively used to meet regulatory demands, manage risk, identify market opportunities, and increase shareholder value.
How can the data revolution be an enabler as businesses look to respond to numerous critical and complex demands? This summit will look at how we can:
- Enhance customer experience by delivering personalised products and services
- Navigate shifting and growing regulatory demands
- Hunting for live, visibility & insight to make better and faster decisions
- Drive innovation to enable disruptive change across customer, product, sales, and distribution channels
- Creating a data-centric culture – bridging the gap between the data and the board
- Keep internal and customer data secure to avoid loss of reputation and revenue
- Responsible leadership in the 4th industrial age
- Reduce costs and redundancies that result from multiple isolated data programs across lines of business
Our agenda has been specifically designed to stimulate conversation both during the summit and more importantly build relationships that last after the summit has finished. The summit will include the opportunity to learn from your peers about success and failure over the past 12 months and what REALLY needs to be done to start tackling some of the most pressing challenges the digital leaders will face.