InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
DeepSec’s sister event, the DeepINTEL conference, focuses on Security Intelligence. Security Intelligence is one of the newest disciplines in the IT security zoo. It covers the strategic view, tells you who is intending to attack you where, why and which capabilities your attacker has. Security intelligence is using various approaches: algorithmic and statistical analysis, infiltration of adversaries, data correlation, meta-analysis, and related techniques.
The organizers will screen all attendees due to the sensitive topics that will be discussed. They like to know the audience so that all can talk freely and openly during the event.
Please take note of the following:
- 27 November 2019: right before the DeepSec conference begins.
- Arrive early to have opportunities for networking over dinner.
- 4-star accommodation, dinner, breakfast, free Wi-Fi access.
- A limited number of tickets for participants — we wish to keep discussions alive, everyone can talk to everyone else.
- Attending is only possible through a vetting process resp. on invitation or personal recommendation.
- Singletrack, 50-minute slots (45 + 5 Q/A).
- Speaker benefits include accommodation at the hotel (2 nights), reasonable travel expenses, and access to the DeepSec In-Depth Security Conference as an attendee.