InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
This Event Has Been Postponed!
Please refer to the organizers for more information.
The first DER-SmartGrid Integration conference takes place 14-16 May 2019, in London, UK. Drawing together specialists in distributed energy, this utility-driven conference focusses on the strategic, commercial, and technical issues surrounding the integration of DERs into the electricity system.
The utility-driven, case-study led conference programme also includes a series of start-up lighting pitches, a technology-innovation panel, a series of end-user driven round table discussions, a live demo lab of the latest vendor tools, an exhibition area displaying state of the art DER technologies, and a networking evening reception open to all participants.
Event highlights include:
- Case-study driven conference programme
- Technology-innovation panel discussions
- Roundtable breakout sessions
- Networking evening reception
- Exhibition area displaying 10+ suppliers
- Start-up showcase
- Live demo labs of the latest tools and technologies