Executive Alliance’s National Security Leaders Summit SymposiumFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Change is the one constant thing if there is anything that unifies CISOs. The focus this 2019 will be on the rising tide of visibility on security organizations, the rapid evolution of the security industry, and the high stakes at play in terms of cyber threats.
The 2019 Symposium Topics are developed with CISOs, CIOs, and senior security executives and provide a tremendous amount of value to those who are looking to understand best practices in cybersecurity. The peer-to-peer Executive Roundtable Sessions have proven to be an exceptional resource for executives, providing real answers to issues facing their organizations and the industry. The Symposium will also tackle the hot button issues currently facing the industry, discuss the future disruptors shaking up information security and explore real solutions to the challenges facing security leaders.
Attendees and Guests will enjoy:
- Sunset Dinner Cruise along the Intracoastal Waterway aboard the Naples Princess.
- Welcome Dinner Reception with a menu designed by Ritz Carlton Naples Executive Chef George Fistrovich.
- Tennis or Golf at the world-class Tiburón Golf Club.
- Nightly cocktail receptions featuring world-class networking opportunities.
- Access to Ritz Carlton Amenities and entry into the 3rd annual Executive Alliance Bocce Ball Tournament.