East Asia Security Symposium and ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
This symposium will provide attendees a unique opportunity for open discussion with an array of high-level Chinese experts from the military, foreign ministry, and academic communities. Each day will include approximately five hours of seminar-style symposium, conducted in English by senior Chinese officials and scholars.
The conference will focus on new research in fields such as diplomacy, global political economy, history, international conflict management, international relations, peace studies, and strategic studies. Participants in this ongoing series of conferences represent numerous disciplines and often employ inter-disciplinary methods in developing their research.
The following people below are some examples of the Chinese presenters who have spoken in the previous years:
From the Chinese Military
- Rear Admiral Yang Yi – China National Defense University
- Major General Zhu Chenghu – China National Defense University
- Major General Pan Zhenqiang – China National Defense University
- Major General Yao Yunzhu – China Academy of Military Science
- Major General Chen Zhou – China Academy of Military Science
- Major General Gong Xianfu – China National Defense University