EBU Media Cybersecurity SeminarFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The EBU Media Cybersecurity Seminar will assemble a line-up of leading security professionals in the media industry, presenting on current online security risks, mitigation strategies, and industry trends. This event will also provide guidance and hands-on experience through a set of tutorials.
For the 2019 edition, the organizers are looking for presenters on the following topics. Take note that presentations that are based on practical use-cases and operational experience will be given priority. Topics not found on the list below may also be considered.
CONTENT PROTECTION & PIRACY
- Legal frameworks against content Piracy
- Tools and solutions for Live & Non-Live Content protection
- Illegal Streaming Devices / Illegal Streaming websites
- User data protection & Data leaks.
- Security Operational Center
- Data management/analysis
- Risk assessment use-cases in media
- Monitoring solution.
- Cybersecurity governance
- Bug bounty policies
- Threat Intelligence
- Business Continuity
- Facility-Wide Assessment / Security Benchmarking.
- Social Media Management
- Awareness campaigns
NEW HACKING / THREATS & VULNERABILITIES
- New Hacking Techniques and Methods
- Ransomware, Cryptoware, etc…
- Cloud services and Containers (dockers, etc…)
FUTURE CYBERSECURITY TECHNOLOGIES
- AI for cyberattacks and cyberdefense.
- Quantum Computing / Cryptography