ACM/IEEE Workshop on Security and Privacy in Edge Computing (EdgeSP)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
As the technologies of edge computing continue to advance, new security and privacy challenges and opportunities emerge leading to the flourishing research on and fast development of various security solutions. The aim of this event is to provide a platform for practitioners and researchers to present advances in security and privacy-enhancing technologies in the emerging field of edge computing.
The workshop will be co-located with the fourth ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC) on November 7 – 9, 2019, in Washington D.C., United States.
Authors are invited to previously unpublished papers offering novel research contributions addressing security and privacy issues in edge computing. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Attacks and defenses
- Side-channel attacks and defenses for edge computing
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Key Management for Edge Computing
- Mobile and Web security and privacy
- IoT security and privacy on edge computing
- Network and systems security
- Privacy technologies and mechanisms
- Protocol security
- Secure information flow
- Security and privacy metrics
- Security and privacy policies
- Security architectures
- Security in Content Delivery
- Usable security and privacy