Elite East Coast CISO SummitFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
With the evolving threat landscape moving at such an unparalleled speed, the task facing modern IT Security leaders is immense. This gathering is part of a four summit series designed to aid those leading the fight gain a better understanding of how to DISCOVER threats before they happen, PROTECT critical business assets and build a robust strategy to RECOVER from an attack.
The intimate nature of the events lends itself perfectly to building genuine relationships with all of the attendees and the format of the agenda is 100% geared towards education/collaboration around the key challenges.
The summit brings together an intimate group of IT Security leaders from across the East Coast region to discuss and debate topics such as (but not limited to):
- Cybersecurity, is it lost in translation?
- Identifying and managing insider threats
- Creating metrics in line with business
- Converging data sources to reduce risk
- What is the true cost of a breach?
- Deciding if, when and how to automate
- Managing the use of 3rd party code
- Creating a seamless post-breach procedure
- Is there really a lack of skills?
- Cyber Insurance as a preventive measure?
- Cyber deception and creating honeypots
- What impact will quantum computing have on security?