European Internal Audit ForumFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Join the cross-industry European Internal Audit Forum on May 9 – 10, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
At the upcoming European Internal Audit Forum, the most interesting challenges of Internal Audit will be discussed. Audit Zone 2019 will unfold the solutions to the challenges that internal auditors have to overcome in order to stay efficient in a rapidly changing environment.
The European Internal Audit Forum will be an amalgamation of interesting interactive panel discussions, case studies, and networking sessions, with a strong focus on current issues and trends, like Agile Internal Auditing, Cybersecurity, Big Data, AI, Robotic Process Automation, Risk Assessment, and GDPR.
Hot topics at this forum will include:
- Auditing in an Agile Company
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
- The Impact of Robotic Process Automation on Internal Auditing
- Utilization of data analytics and “big data”
- Audit in the digital universe
- Proactive risk assessments