FIRST Cyber Threat Intelligence Symposium (CTI)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The 2019 FIRST Symposium on Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) will be held March 18-20th 2019 at BT Centre, hosted by BT and Digital Shadows. There will be one-day of training followed by two days of plenary sessions. This event will be open to both FIRST members and non-members.
Proceedings will not be recorded. No press will be admitted. Speakers may stipulate that their sessions be treated as confidential and all participants are expected to respect this.
The organizers are also looking for speakers that would like to present on topics related to Cyber Threat Intelligence including:
- Metrics for assessing the effectiveness of an organization’s CTI program.
- Data analysis techniques for measuring the quality of CTI.
- Finding the needle in the haystack: how do we prioritize effectively?
- Scaling the human: leveraging rare expertise in a scalable way.
- Adversary Emulation and TTPs – lessons from MITRE ATT&CK, CBEST, TIBER, and similar programs.
- Case studies that highlight failures and/or successes of using CTI.
- Operationalising CTI: effective tooling for protection, detection, and response.
- Overcoming CTI integration challenges in your security operations.
- CTI creation, enrichment, and refinement best practices.
- Collecting data: You’ll never catch all the Pokemon.
- CTI in context with digital forensics.
- Intelligence tradecraft wasn’t invented yesterday: cross-pollinating tools and techniques to the cyber domain.
- Protecting human rights and civil society in the context of the dual-use nature of CTI.