HIPAA and Having a Compliant Front OfficeFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The problem with HIPAA compliance is that it permeates so many aspects of your practice. Here are a few more examples of areas that could be HIPAA time bombs unless you take action immediately:
- Social Media
- Patient Information Access
- Patient reminder calls
- Release of Information (to both patients and other providers)
- Family Member Request for Information
- Prescription Pick-up
- Charging patients to make copies
- Addressing patients by name
- Putting Charts Outside Exam Rooms
- Fax Requests
- Waiting Room Breaches Etc.
No doubt about it, HIPAA is complicated. It is a massive government document, and is anything but user friendly. But in only 60 minutes, you can get everything you need to protect your practice from the most common front-desk HIPAA violations. Don’t waste another minute. Protect your dental practice and sign up for this must-attend training today.