April 11, 2019 - April 11, 2019
Fremont, California, United States
Conference Description (submitted by organizer)
The problem with HIPAA compliance is that it permeates so many aspects of your practice. Here are a few more examples of areas that could be HIPAA time bombs unless you take action immediately:
- Social Media
- Patient Information Access
- Patient reminder calls
- Release of Information (to both patients and other providers)
- Family Member Request for Information
- Prescription Pick-up
- Charging patients to make copies
- Addressing patients by name
- Putting Charts Outside Exam Rooms
- Fax Requests
- Waiting Room Breaches Etc.
No doubt about it, HIPAA is complicated. It is a massive government document, and is anything but user friendly. But in only 60 minutes, you can get everything you need to protect your practice from the most common front-desk HIPAA violations. Don’t waste another minute. Protect your dental practice and sign up for this must-attend training today.