Holyrood Connect’s Cyber Security 2019Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
From accusations of state-backed hacking to the unprecedented global disruption caused by the WannaCry ransomware attack which affected NHS Scotland, cyber-threats are accelerating in frequency and complexity.
It is no longer possible for cyber-security policies to be purely reactive and it is essential all organizations’ have the capacity to protect themselves from security breaches and the potentially catastrophic consequences.
Holyrood’s annual Cyber Security conference will examine the most recent developments and emerging threats as well as showcasing best practice.
Join key stakeholders, experts, and peers as they examine the next steps to strengthen defenses, improve preparedness and cyber resilience.
Some of the key issues that will be addressed includes:
- The latest thinking on cyber-security practice and policy
- Current and emerging threats and technologies within a national and international context
- How to future-proof your cyber defense systems and strategies
- Good practice and innovation in preventing, detecting and responding to attacks
- Developing a whole-organization approach – improving awareness, culture, and behavior
This conference is an unmissable forum for security professionals and senior public sector ICT as well as those private sector organizations who supply and partner with the public sector. Delegates at previous conferences have been drawn from central government, local government, police and fire services, health services and further/higher education.