Hybrid Identity Protection Tech DayFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
With the disappearance of the network perimeter, identity has become the last line of defense from cyberattacks. At Hybrid Identity Protection Tech Day, join the world’s foremost identity and access management experts, Microsoft MVPs, and industry peers working to solve complex infrastructure and cybersecurity challenges. This one-day regional event fosters a community of knowledge-sharing – with topics ranging from multi-factor authentication, identity governance, privileged access management, and more!
Your ticket includes:
– Entrance into Educational Speaker Sessions
– Entrance into Exhibit Area
– Catered Breakfast and Lunch
– Entrance into Networking Happy Hour
– Conference Materials
– Up to 8 CPE Credits
Who should attend:
This event is for IAM, IT infrastructure, and cybersecurity professionals.
Mobile workforces, cloud applications, and digitalization are changing every aspect of the modern enterprise. And with radical transformation come new business risks. Hybrid Identity Protection Tech Day is for IT and InfoSec professionals charged with supporting hybrid, multi-cloud environments and defending against emerging threats. Participants discover innovative approaches and real-world solutions to safeguard directory services on-premises and in the cloud.
What to expect:
– Learn key insights and trends in today’s evolving hybrid identity landscape [8 CPE credits]
– Discover proven practices that you can apply to your unique environment
– Network with IT professionals facing similar infrastructure and security challenges