International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Security (ICAIS)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Modern Big Data increasingly appears in different forms, and text is a commonly used medium of transmission and information storage. Examples include the formatted texts, web pages, the financial texts, the plain texts, the electronic bill, the short texts in the social network, and more. These big text data have provided a lot of opportunities. However, big text data also brings many challenges about many problems of text security.
The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers from various paradigms solving big problems under a unified platform for sharing their work and exchanging ideas.
Keynote speakers for this workshop will include:
- Ankit Agrawal (High-Performance Data Mining: An Essential Paradigm for Big Data Analytics and AI)
- Jonathan Wu (AI-based Complex Action Recognition in Constrained and Unconstrained Videos)
- Pawel Korus (Neural Imaging Pipelines – the Scourge or Hope of Forensics?)
- Quanyan Zhu (Game Theory for Cyber-Physical System Security and Resilience)
- Zhihua Xia (Privacy-preserving content-based image retrieval)
- Tom Masino and Elie Naufal (Automated Interview Generation Using Deep Learning on Unstructured Text)