Industrial Control Systems Joint Working Group (ICSJWG)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Industrial Control Systems Joint Working Group (ICSJWG) is hosted by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and aim to facilitate information sharing and reduce the risk to the nation’s industrial control systems.
The ICSJWG will provide a platform for partnering and communicating across all Critical Infrastructure (CI) Sectors between federal departments and agencies, as well as private asset owners/operators of industrial control systems. The goal of the ICSJWG is to continue and enhance the collaborative efforts of the industrial control systems stakeholder community in securing CI by accelerating the design, development, and deployment of secure industrial control systems.
The event is also looking for papers and is interested in the following topics (not comprehensive).
- Examples of exploits found, with associated mitigation efforts and subsequent recovery activities
- Asset Owner/Operator best practices and future plans
- Virtual Reality (VR)/Mixed Reality (MR)/Augmented Reality (AR) for Critical Infrastructure/Control Systems – use or demonstrations
- Development of tools for addressing internal and external threats
- In-the-field control systems challenges (maintenance, update, data collection)
- “Small budget” implementation strategies