IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (IEEE-BigComp)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Big data and smart computing are emerging research fields that have recently drawn much attention from computer science and information technology as well as from social sciences and other disciplines.
The aim of the International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp), initiated by KIISE (Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers), is to provide an international forum for exchanging ideas and information on current studies, challenges, research results, practical experiences, and system developments in these emerging fields.
Topics of interest for the event include but are not limited to the following:
- Techniques, models & algorithms for big data
- Machine learning and AI for big data
- Web search and information retrieval
- Models and tools for smart computing
- Cloud and grid computing for big data
- Security and privacy for big data
- Smart devices and hardware
- Big data applications: Bioinformatics, Multimedia, Smartphones, etc.
- Tools and systems for big data
- Data mining, graph mining and data science
- Infrastructure and platform for smart computing
- Big data analytics and social media
- Hardware/software infrastructure for big data
- Mobile communications and networks
- Smart location-based services