IEEE International Conference on Consumer ElectronicsFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The IEEE Consumer Electronics (CE) Society is inviting authors to submit technical papers for poster and oral presentations at the 37th annual flagship conference, IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE) in Las Vegas. ICCE is the established forum for innovative research in all areas of consumer electronics and is co-located with the CTA’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES). CES is one of the world’s largest consumer electronics trade-conference.
The theme of ICCE 2019 is “Smart Electronics: Paradigms for Secure and Green Solutions”
Topics consistent with this theme include all aspects of robust architectures and foundation technologies that support privacy, reliability, anti-counterfeiting, authentication, content protection for consumer electronics devices, their networks, and the services connected to these devices.
Paper contributions are sought in but are not limited to the following areas:
- Security and Privacy of CE Hardware and Software Systems (SPC)
- Energy Management of CE Hardware and Software Systems (EMC)
- Application-Specific CE for Smart Cities (SMC)
- RF, Wireless, and network Technologies (WNT)
- Internet of Things and Internet of Everywhere (IoT)
- Entertainment, Gaming, and Virtual and Augmented Reality (EGV)
- Audio, Music and video systems, and Cameras and Acquisition (AVS)
- Automotive CE Applications (CEA)
- CE Sensors and MEMS (CSM)
- Consumer Healthcare Systems (CHS)
- Enabling and HCI Technologies (HCI)
- Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies (MDT)