Information Security Conference & Privacy Conference (IFIPSEC)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The SEC conferences are a series of well-established international conferences on Security and Privacy. It is the flagship event of the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Technical Committee 11 (TC-11).
The IFIP SEC conferences have an aim to unite primarily researchers, but also practitioners from academia, government institutions, and industry to elaborate and discuss IT Security and Privacy Challenges that we are facing today and will be facing in the future.
This event is co-located to 12th World Conference on Information Security Education.
Topics of Interest:
- Access control and authentication
- Applied cryptography
- Audit and risk analysis
- Big data security and privacy
- Cloud security and privacy
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Cyber-physical systems security
- Data and applications security
- Digital forensics
- Human aspects of security and privacy
- Identity management
- Information security education
- Information security management
- Information technology misuse and the law
- Managing information security functions
- Mobile security
- Multilateral security
- Network & distributed systems security
- Pervasive systems security
- Privacy protection and Privacy-by-design
- privacy enhancing technologies
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Trust management