IFSEC PhilippinesFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
IFSEC Philippines has announced a change of its dates to benefit exhibitors and visitors alike. One of the world-famous security show will now take place on June 13 – 15, 2019, instead of the original May 29 – 31, 2019 date.
Due to an election taking place in the Philippines during the original show dates, the customer-led change will guarantee all expected government attendees are able to make full use of the event. This will also guarantee the 120 world-leading brands exhibiting can meet face-to-face with powerful decision-makers and key executive leaders.
The event is one of the leading Security, Fire and Safety event in the Philippines.
This event will provide the perfect platform to:
- Get access to more than 5,000 trade buyers and channel partners
- Network with senior end-users from the government, private sector, installation and consulting
- Showcase your latest products and solutions in a face to face environment
- Establish contacts with the Philippines’ key industry players
- Stay abreast with industry news, trends and best practices