International Conference on Information Hiding and Image Processing (IHIP)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The International Conference on Information Hiding and Image Processing (IHIP) will be held in London on September 19 – 21, 2019. This event is mainly organized by the International Academy of Computing Technology (IACT) and technically supported by some associations and universities.
The objective of IHIP 2019 is to present the recent researches and results of scientists related to Information Hiding and Image Processing topics.
This conference provides a chance for the various areas delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
It is expected that the conference will constitute significant contributions to the knowledge in these up to date scientific field.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Information Hiding
- Watermarking: techniques, attacks, protocols, applications
- Steganography and steganalysis: techniques, protocols, applications
- Cryptography and cryptanalysis: techniques, protocols, applications
- Data authentication issues and access control themes
- Broadcast and public‐key encryption
- Forensic analysis and tracing traitors
- Digital rights management and legal aspect
- RFID security and home network privacy
- Platform integrity and trusted computing
- Systems engineering and development for information hiding & security
- ASIC/FPGA/GPGPU design and implementation for information hiding & security
- Enabling technologies and emerging standards for information hiding & security