International Conference on Identification, Information & Knowledge in the Internet of Things (IIKI)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Realizing the full potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) requires solving business and technical challenges which include the identification of things, integration the organization, and management of big data, and the effective use of knowledge-based decision systems. These challenges and more are the focus for the International Conference on Identification, Information and Knowledge in the Internet of Things (IIKI) international event series.
IIKI 2019, the eighth edition in the series, provides a dedicated forum for international experts to discuss challenges, current trends, and state-of-the-art solutions in the Internet of Things.
Extended versions of invited papers from the conference will be published in major international peer-reviewed journals.
- Track 1: Knowledge Engineering, Big Data, and Cloud Computing
- Track 2: Wireless and Mobile Security
- Track 3: Fog Computing and IoT Services
- Track 4: Frontiers in Cyber-physical Systems
- Track 5: Blockchain, Intellectual Property, and the Internet of Things
- Track 6: Ehealth, Mobile Health, Wellbeing, and Sport
- Track 7: Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things
- Track 8: Wireless Distributed Computing
- Track 9. Electromagnetic and Optical Sensing
- Track 10: Ubiquitous Sensing and Intelligent Media
- Track 11: Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing