INFOSEK ConferenceFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Palsit d.o.o. will be organizing for the 17th consecutive year, one of the largest conferences in Slovenia in the field of information security
All managers, IT managers, security engineers, security managers, business secretaries, systems administrators, and the general public will be provided an opportunity to get acquainted with the most recent insights and trends from information security, both in Slovenia and in the European area.
More than 500 participants (mainly from Slovenia, but there are also attendees from abroad), 100 world-class speakers and over 50 sponsors join each year.
The conference is divided into the following parallel sections:
- INFOSEK (intended especially for security engineers, system administrators,…),
- GDPR (DPO) (for DPOs and anyone involved in the protection of personal data),
- DIGIDOC (for staff involved in digital materials, archiving,…)
- CIO FORUM (for IT directors and other executives),
- SLOVENIAN CONGRESS OF BUSINESS SECRETARIES – Secure Business Secretary (for Business Secretary/s and other administrative staff).