InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Kaz’Hack’Stan is a practical annual conference in Kazakhstan. Last year, the conference Kaz’Hack’Stan was held on October 5, 2018 in Almaty. The conference is devoted to topical issues in the field of information security.
The main goal of this event was to create a communication platform that will bring together information security researchers, IT and security specialists, government officials, students and schoolchildren in one place.
Statistics of Kaz’Hack’Stan – 2018:
- number of participants: more than 1500 people
- number of speakers: about 25 experts from Kazakhstan and foreign countries. The geography of the speakers included such countries as Russia, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Poland, Kazakhstan and other specialists from far and near abroad.
Organizers of conference conducted three parallel zones:
- Hack Zone – a track of practical reports and master classes of invited experts and practitioners from CIS and abroad countries
- Corporate Zone – a section on public policy issues on the discussion of regulatory and legal aspects in the field of information security and information and communication technology, as well as issues of practical implementation of the Cybershield program
- Workshop Zone – section of practical stands in various relevant areas: cyber polygon, stand for studying vulnerabilities of wireless networks and web applications, stand for lockpicking and social engineering, forensics. Also the section “Young School” were organized for students and beginner specialists to share their researches and knowledges with others.