Latin-American Symposium on Dependable Computing (LADC)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Latin-American Symposium on Dependable Computing is a major event on computer system dependability. The LADC program will present technical sessions, tutorials, workshops, fast abstracts, keynote talks from international professionals in the area and an industrial track. The symposium scope includes latest research results on software and system dependability.
The Symposium is promoted by the CE-TF – Special Committee on Fault-Tolerant Systems of the SBC (Brazilian Computer Society).
LADC’2019 will be held at the beautiful city of Natal/RN in Brazil from November 5 – 7 and will take place at the Instituto Metróplole Digital (IMD) premises of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN). This year’s novelty is that the IX Brazilian Symposium on Computing Systems Engineering (SBESC) will be co-located with LADC from November 5 – 8, 2019.
Major topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Fault-tolerant hardware architectures, multi-core systems, virtualization, nanoscale computers, hardware dependability assessment.
- Fault-tolerant algorithms and distributed systems.
- Dependability of networks (LAN, WAN, mobile, ad-hoc, sensor networks, protocols, SDN, Network Slicing).
- Dependability of software architectures, runtime monitoring, adaptation, model-driven engineering for the design of dependable and secure systems, testing, verification & validation.
- Dependability and security in the era of Big Data.
- Dependability and security of cyber-physical systems and systems of systems, communication networks and protocols, data storage and databases.
- Dependability and human issues, human-computer interaction, management of complex systems.
- Security foundations, policies, protocols, access control, intrusion detection, intrusion tolerance.
- Safety-critical systems and applications, incidents & accidents, risk perception, analysis and management, software certification.
- Dependability and security modeling, measurement and benchmarking.
- Maintenance, tuning of performance and availability, security configuration (including cloud-slicing).
- Dependability and security on cloud/edge/fog-computing