Living in the Internet of ThingsFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
This 2nd Living in the IoT Conference will combine industry case studies with academic research, demonstrating safeguards for IoT cybersecurity and explore critical issues in privacy, trust, ethics, reliability, acceptability, and security.
Attend Living in the IoT in order to gain invaluable insight into how society can benefit from the power of interconnected devices and industry improve efficiency whilst every domain remain safe, secure and resilient.
- Learn and play with research demonstrations:
- Dr Kruakae Pothong, UCL (IoT in the Home Demonstrator)
- Professor Carsten Maple, University of Warwick (Protecting Privacy in Connected Vehicles)
- Dr Ella Tallyn, Edinburgh University (GeoPact Demonstration)
- Matthew Bradbury, the University of Warwick (How to Stop Poachers Stealing Your Pandas)
There are two keynote speakers for this year will include Dr. Kevin Jones, Head of Cyber Security Architecture, Innovation and Scouting, Airbus, UK and Professor Tom Rodden, Chief Scientific Adviser, UK Government Department of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport