Midwest Health IT SummitFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
Renowned leaders in the United States and North American healthcare gather throughout the year to share and present important information insights at the Healthcare Informatics Health IT Summits.
New for 2019, the Health IT Summits will feature a full day of cybersecurity education sessions. This unique program is built into the Health IT Summit Series that will bring together leading security experts and executives from provider organizations to discuss the newest trends and challenges around privacy and cybersecurity.
Discussions and interactive sessions at the Healthcare Informatics Health IT Summits and Cybersecurity Forums lead to exceptional networking, shared learning, and transformative discussions in a unique environment for learning and professional growth.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Medical Information Officers/Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Executive Officers/Presidents/Owners
- Chief of Medical Records
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Chief Operationg/Finanical Officers and Controllers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- IT Directors and senior IT and IT security professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Legal, compliance, and quality directors and managers
- Analysts, consultants, attorneys, and others connected to healthcare IT security issues
- Director/Manager Nursing InformaticsDirectors/Managers
- Medical Records and HIM Directors/Managers
- Physicians and Clinicians