MSP World Conference & Expo
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The MSPWorld Conference & Expo is the event created for managed services professionals, by managed services professionals. This conference is only available only by MSPs and will focus on small, peer lead groups exchanging ideas (and information) in a safe, secure, and structured way.
This two-day conference is designed to be a high impact, where MSPs will share operational and financial data with their peers and receive valuable reports on that shared data.
The MSPWorld Peer Summit will allow managed services experts to enter an environment where they can collaborate, share ideas, and listen to others. The main goal of this event is to promote collaboration, shared solutions to MSP problems, and provide useful analytics to MSP operators.
What will you learn at MSPWorld?
- How to Grow & Market Your Business
- Increase Your Profit Margin
- New Customer Acquisition and Retention
- How to Benchmark Your Practice Against other MSPs
- Operational Metrics & Best Practices
- Compliance, Audit, Tax & Legal Help
- 39 Sessions
- Networking and Business Development
- Inspirational & Business Focused Keynote by Serial entrepreneur, Pierre Rogers
- MSP Leadership Council Meeting