North American Financial Information Summit (NAFIS)
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Welcome to “NAFIS” – the premier conference and networking event for senior data, compliance and technology decision makers.
Data is the most vital asset of any financial services firm. With volumes increasing exponentially, and the complexity and structure continuously changing, it is more vital than ever to keep on top of EDM strategy and analytical capabilities, while of course remaining compliant.
Reasons to attend
- Running for the 17th year on behalf of Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data and Inside Data Management
- Backing of 12 Advisory Board members from firms including JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, State Street, Morgan Stanley, Acadian Asset Management, Guggenheim Partners and Wells Fargo
- 350+ senior level attendees
- Top tier vendor firms and service providers in attendance, presenting and exhibiting
- Women in Technology and Data breakfast briefing open to all attendees
- Interactive workshop and delegate discussion sessions hosted by industry experts
- Panels, presentations, Q&A’s, live polling and surveys
- 5 networking breaks including a seated lunch and drinks reception open to all attendees
- Work space, breakout sessions, private client meeting/demo rooms
- Dedicated streams and sessions covering AI, analytics, alternative and unstructured data, RegTech, cognitive compliance, innovative cloud solutions, regulatory and geo-political concerns, market data strategy and licensing challenges, data science and tech Innovation