InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
If your organization is responsible for protecting the security of nations, economies and critical infrastructures, you are invited to attend NatCSIRT to discuss unique challenges with your peers. Topics will focus on current National CSIRT issues, tools and methods. This year’s NatCSIRT meeting will be held on Friday afternoon (June 21) and all day Saturday (June 22) following the FIRST.org conference.
This event is an invitation-only meeting and is restricted to representatives from recognized National CSIRTs. Abstracts are also requested for the following topic areas:
CSIRT Management Track
- Election Security: Best Practices, Case Study Examples
- National CSIRT’s Role in Securing News/Information
- National Issues: Legislation and Cybersecurity Strategies
CSIRT Technical Track
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: What can defenders do when attackers are moving at this speed?
- Tools and Techniques that Improve Analysis and/or Incident Response
Addressing Incidents Across Sectors and the Globe
- Challenges of Supply Chain Incident Response
- National CSIRT Role in Major World Events (G7, Olympics, etc.)
- Internal Coordination Models – coordination within your country
- External Coordination – cross-sector and cross-jurisdiction coordination; complex cases jointly handled (local/regional/sector/global/LEA)
- Addressing the Delta between the Capabilities of National CSIRTs