International Conference on Networks and Communications (NCO)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The International Conference on Networks and Communications (NCO) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology, and applications of Computer Networks & Data Communications.
The event looks for significant contributions to the Computer Networks & Communications for wired and wireless networks in practical and theoretical aspects.
Authors are invited to submit papers on Computer Networks, network protocols and wireless networks, data communication technologies, and network security.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share state-of-the-art development in the field.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Adhoc and Sensor Networks
- Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
- High-Speed Networks
- Internet and Web Applications
- Measurement & Performance Analysis
- Mobile & Broadband Wireless Internet
- Mobile Networks & Wireless LAN
- Multimedia Networking
- Network Architectures
- Network-Based Applications
- Network Operations & Management
- Network Protocols & Wireless Networks
- Network Security
- Data and Knowledge Representation
- Networked Systems Applications and Services
- Next Generation Internet
- Next-Generation Web Architectures
- Optical Networks and Systems
- Peer to Peer and Overlay Networks
- QoS and Resource Management
- Recent Trends & Developments in Computer Networks
- Routing, Switching and Addressing Techniques
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Ubiquitous Networks
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Multimedia systems