NetSecure Day (NSD)Follow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Organized by the NetSecure Day association since 2013, this annual event has already brought together more than 1,700 individuals around 56 conferences on the 6 previous editions.
The organization provides annual technical, strategic and legal meetings as well as feedback on the cybersecurity sector to an increasing public with the assistance of public bodies and private businesses.
This event gathered nearly 500 people in its last edition (# NSD18 in December 2018) and is free and open to students and professionals. The event is also looking for speakers. Below are the packages that are given to them:
- Access to conferences and exhibition spaces (Pass Speaker),
- Access to the meal with all the organizers and other Speakers the day before the event,
- Access to the private buffet on the day of the event,
- The organizers can pick you up at the station if you come by train (on request),
- For independent Speakers or from afar:
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (on proof),
- Reimbursement of accommodation costs (on proof),