Noord Infosec Dialogue BeluxFollow @infosec_events
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Conference 2019
- CXO Level
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- SCADA/ ICS
- Web Application Security
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
As cybercrime grows in sophistication and prevalence, the pressure is mounting on CISOs and heads of information security to implement and maintain robust security programs.
But in today’s fast-paced business environment, what does this mean? What are the key areas of vulnerability and risk which need to be mitigated?
The core objective is to get information security leaders collaborating and innovating by working through current challenges as identified by the CISO community, via highly interactive and dynamic sessions. The InfoSec Dialogue has long been recognized as a vehicle for meaningful community cooperation.
The Noord InfoSec BeLux Dialogue has been researched and developed for information security experts and leaders in Belgium and Luxembourg. By invitation-only, this premium full-day intensive event hosts modern experts and thought leaders all coming to together with the sole purpose of understanding and being prepared for a common adversary.
Key themes being discussed include:
- Communicating the value of information security – to the board and to employees
- Identity & access management strategies
- The Dark Web
- Incident response
- How to use modern recruiting techniques in order to engage and recruit high-performance candidates
- The dangers of phishing
- The importance of security when developing software and how best to secure CICD/DevSecOps pipelines
Here are some of our speakers that will be contributing to InfoSec UK:
- Joris Pinoy, Head of Threat Intelligence, Swift
- Dries Van Dyke, CISO, Belgian Nuclear Research Center (SCK-CEN)
- Benjamin Budts, Head of IT Security, Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services
- Joao Moita Varcoe-Cocks, CISO – Vaccines, GSK
- Alain De Maght, CISO & DPO, Hôpitaux Iris Sud – Iris Ziekenhuizen Zuid