Noord Infosec UK: Public SectorFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.
The Noord InfoSec UK Dialogue, Public Sector will be held on November 27, 2019, at Birmingham. The event is an invitation-only meeting organized for CISOs, directors, and heads of information security in the UK public sector (central & local government, NHS, Higher Education, and Blue Lights Services) to share best practice, benchmark, and identify solutions to critical industry issues.
Their 1-day program is solution driven designed to provide practical insights to drive forward the organization’s business objectives through presentations, case studies, onstage interviews, panel discussions and workshops with industry experts.
- The National Cyber Security Strategy
- GDPR 18 Months on and the impact on the public sector
- How AI-based tools can tighten security
- Protecting your virtual front door
- Managing new threats from emerging technologies
- Attacking each other!
- Securing the future of the NHS
- Securing the Supply Chain
Your Event Package Includes:
- Comprehensive event documentation – including the option to download presentations from our secure website
- Access to our secure event website to customize and build your own itinerary prior to the event
- Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
- All-inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
- Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalized event itineraries ensuring you gain maximum benefit from your networking time
- Quality interactions with other delegates during the frequent time-slots dedicated to participant networking