Opal Group’s Cyber Security SummitFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
Opal’s Cyber Security Summit brings together professionals with varied viewpoints on cybersecurity issues to hear from experts, learn about trends and discuss actionable solutions.
The intention of this event is to support the continuing evolution of cyber defenses for businesses and organizations that drive our economy and our communities.
Now, more than ever, there is an abundance of information and technology assets to defend than ever before, while at the same time there are greater privacy concerns and threats have become more sophisticated.
In addition to our annual Summit, this year we are hosting concurrent events on Financial Innovations and Payments and Healthcare IT & Analytics.
Those attending most likely understand the scope of the cyber security issues being faced by now. We’ve chosen speakers who grasp current threats and will provide takeaways and actionable strategies you can use today. We hope you will leave feeling empowered and eager to bring that energy back to your colleagues to bolster a sense of confidence for tackling this monumental 21st century challenge.
This event is a collaboration, which includes contributions from our speakers and vital support from our sponsors. Please take time to visit with them.
- Learn from respected security experts from around the world on how to protect your business from cyber attacks during panels & round table discussions.
- Evaluate demonstrations from top solution providers that can best protect your enterprise from the latest threats.
- Engage, Network, Socialize & Share with fellow powerful business leaders, C-Suite executives & professionals.
- Opal’s Cyber Security Summit maintains an intimate, non-trade show like environment set within a luxury venue.
- Cyber Crime is one of the fastest growing threats to businesses. Make plans to secure your critical infrastructure.