OWASP LATAM Tour BoliviaFollow @infosec_events
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
The aim of OWASP Latam Tour is to raise awareness about the security of applications in the Latin American region so that organizations and the people can make informed decisions about the true security risks of applications. Everyone is free to attend in OWASP and all the materials that will be used are available under a free and open software license.
They are proposing a model driven by chapter conferences in which the sessions are free for all and the costs are supported by a combination of funds, ie OWASP Foundation, local chapter budget, external sponsorship, etc. One-day training sessions are also offered in some countries and chapters. The fees for these sessions are $200 for OWASP members and $250 for non-members (group discounts may apply).
Who Should Attend the Latam Tour?
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
- Anyone interested in learning about or promoting Web Application Security